Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sanuma Sunbeach (砂沼サンビーチ)


It was really hot last Saturday. We went to "Sanuma Sunbeach" in Shimotsuma city (下妻市). It was about 30 minute's drive from our apartment. You can bring your float, ball, parasol. Enjoy the rest of summer holiday!
Open: July 19~ August 31, 9:00~17:00 on weekdays, 8:30 ~ 17:00 on weekend
Fee: adult 1100 yen , elementary&junior high school child 500 yen, child aged 3year and over 300 yen


Web site : http://www.sanumasunbeach.com/index.html
Map : http://www.sanumasunbeach.com/access_m.html


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kumi-san,
I wanted to ask you...
when is your cecearean scheduled for ? I think you said September...
Do you need any help just give me a call. You can get my mobile number from the staff at BlomsterAnna.
Take care....ato sukoshi ne...
Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi, Anna-san!

I'm having a second boy on September 3rd. My husband is taking some day-off after I get out of the clinic. I hope everything will be O.K. And thank you very much for your kind words!
The only thing I feel regret is I can't come to the shop BlomsterAnna for a while. ..Your shop's staff and plants give me the power everytime. I hope I will get well soon and see you, your husband and your staff soon.
Thank you again.