Friday, May 8, 2009

Asobi no Mori (あそびの杜)

Did you enjoy your Golden Week holidays? We went to some parks. I'd like to recommend one of them. The name is Asobi no Mori (あそびの杜) in Kasama Geijutsu no Mori Park (笠間芸術の森公園). Usually, it is within 1 hour drive using expressway, but it took 1.5 hours on that day because of the holiday traffic jam. My boy said "Mommy, are we there yet?" many times. After we arrived the park, children changed into a smile and played a lot.
The park has a long long slide, and you can borrow the sliding mat for free. My boy tried the slide 3 times, and he enjoyed jumping on the white trampoline. Other play equipments are also nice! The park is very big, so it is good for the family hiking.













Asobi no Mori (あそびの杜)

address :
茨城県笠間市笠間2345
Get off the express way at Tomobe I.C. (友部I.C.), and take R355. It is 15 minutes drive from Tomobe I.C.  
http://www.koen.pref.ibaraki.jp/park/kasama04.html

大きな地図で見る
Open : 8:30〜17:00
Web site : http://www.koen.pref.ibaraki.jp/park/kasamanews.php?ind=214
http://www.pref.ibaraki.jp/bukyoku/doboku/01class/class15/003project/gairo/kasama/asobi.html

2 comments:

NandL said...

Hey, we finally went here! It was sooooo much fun!! DJ and I laughed all the way down that looooong slide! ^-^
I had been wanting to take him since before Jessica was born, but just didn't get around to it. Your blog reminded me about it and gave me more motivation to go. Thanks!!
Laura H...

Kumi said...

Hi, Laura!

Thank you for your comment! I'm so happy to hear that your family enjoyed the park. It was big fun for us, too!
If you find another good place for children, please please let me know!
Kumi