Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Okonomiyaki Honpo (お好み焼き本舗)

We went to okonomiyaki restaurant " Okonomiyaki Honpo (お好み焼き本舗) ". The restaurant’s home is Oosaka area, and the Tsukuba branch was opened the end of April. Each table has iron hot plate, so we enjoyed making okonomiyaki, with good smell and sound.



I can tell you how to cook.
#1 Mix the ingredients and fry it for 6 minutes on the iron pan.
#2 Flip the okonomiyaki using a spatula, and roast it more 6 minutes with a cover.
#3 Put sauce, mayo, nori, katsuobushi (dried bonito shavings). It's ready.

We ordered "Naniwa Mix Oozeki Yaki (なにわミックス大関焼) 880 yen" and "Torotama Takisoba(とろ玉焼きそば) 880 yen". They were so yummy~~!

Link



Web site : http://www.okonomiyaki-honpo.jp/
Map

1 comment:

Matt said...

I love this place. I hope I can find something like this when I go back to the US.