Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ninomiya House Evening Forum

Ninomiya House Evening Forum is held every month, and the theme is sometimes interesting for me.
I had wanted to join it, but my son was too little. Now, he grows up, and I started to join the forum again.
It has free child care service, so if you want to use it, let it know in advance. The light meal is very nice, and I can see some friends there. It refreshes me!

Ninomiya House Evening Forum
You can check the date and time on the website every month.
You need register in advance. Click "Please register from here " on the website.
Website : http://www.jsthouse.com/news/evening_forum.html
Place : ninomiya house 9F Map

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very exciting news! I've applied to join this time. Hope I'll be seeing you on 15th, so I can thank you in person.

Fei

Kumi said...

Hi, Fei!

I'm so happy that you are interested in this forum. Unfortunately, I'm busy on that day, so I can't come. I'm so sorry!
Please make sure the next forum will be on March 17th Wednesday. I hope you enjoy the forum, and meal.

Thank you
Kumi