Friday, October 22, 2010

Tsukuba Science Festival (つくば科学フェスティバル)

Tsukuba Science Festival will be held on October 30 (Sat), and 31(Sun). Your children can study science with games, making crafts. This event might be for elementary school child, but I guess 4 or 5 year's old children can enjoy some activity. I haven't been there, so I want to take my son this year.

Tsukuba Science Festival
Place : Tsukuba Capio Map
Day and Time : October 30 (Sat), and 31(Sun) 10:00~16:00
You can check the program on the website in Japanese.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kumi-san,
I am soooo busy I never get to leave a comment to your blog but I read it every time. Thank you for
writing so much good information all the time. I know many poeple read your blog !!!
I miss you at the shop....or maybe you were there but not I...these days I have so much work at Tokyo Univ. that I don't find much time to be in the shop.Hope to see you soon.
A.H.

Kumi said...

Anna-san!

Thank you for your comment! I heard you are so~~ busy from shachou-san! I hope I can see you soon. Please take care of yourself.