Miso soup of turnip & flied tofu & pork
Ingredients: ( for 2~3 people )
Dried kombu ( seaweed ) 5 cm
Katsuobusi (dried bonito flake ) one grip
1. Soak kombu in 500cc water for 10~20 minutes. Then turn on a burner.
2. Put katsuobusi in warm soup and boil it on small heat for 2~3 minutes.
3. Strain the soup. It is called "dasi " .
If you don't have time, you can use "dasinomoto"powder instead.
Sliced pork 100g
Atsuage (flied tofu ) 1/2
Kabu (turnip ) 2
If you have the turnip's leaves, you can put them into miso soup. It is more nutritious.
4. Cut them into bite-sized chunks.
5. Boil all ingredients in dasi soup until tender.
This is our miso.
There are two main types of miso.
One is dark brown miso which was made with bean malt, and salty.
The other is light brown miso which was made with rice malt, and sweet.
Our miso is the middle type.
Some miso already contains dasi in it. If you use it, you don't have to make dasi soup.
6. Put miso 2 table spn or less.
It's done. I put some small leek.
Tofu salad, Turnip & Pork miso soup, Umejako ( Ume & Sirasu ), Natto, Rice