Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blomster Anna

This is Anna-san's shop that I think the best florist's in Tsukuba. My family have bought 1000 yen bunch of flower every weekend for over one year at some florist's.Even though we went to "Blomster Anna" only 4 times, we found the staff in the shop makes beautiful, reasonable ( I mean it has high quality, and good volume ) flower bunch every time.

















These are the picture of flower bunches lately.
I ordered purple color bunch. My son and I like purple color.







I ordered yellow and orange color bunch. My husband likes this color. It is very summerlike arrange, and I like it, too.







After we ordered, we wait for a moment having a cup of tea or coffee in the shop's comfortable room. The scenery of beautiful flowers makes me feel relaxed and happy. It has kid's corner that my son enjoys playing with toys and drawing on the board.























There are many wonderful Swedish stuffs that Anna-san chose in Sweden. The design and color are so interesting for me. The beautiful kitchen towels look like a picture that I want to put it on the wall. The Swedish cutting board are also very pretty. I love to look around them. Please have a look at the flower shop.











Blomster Anna
Tel: 029-852-6733
Hours: 10am to 7pm
Map
web site: http://en.blomsteranna.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kumi-san,
I'm glad you like our shop.
I hope to see you there some time.
I'm going to try to start a blog on the webpage but my Japanese writing is not that good....
Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi, Anna-san!
I couldn't write enough how I like your shop, because of my english skill. I'm so sorry! I went your shop yesterday, and my husband bought me group flower planting as my birthday present. Your husband and your staff were so kind to me, and made a gorgeous beautiful flower pot for me. The color is my favorite blue and purple, and your husband gave us special discount, I think.The lady staff added a "Happy Birthday" card on the pot. I felt so happy. Please say thank you to your husband and your staff.

Please write your blog, I'm sure I will become a regular reader.
See you later.
Kumi