Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ami Premium Outlets

Finally, we went to Ami Premium Outlets. It is 40 minutes drive on R 408. It is very beautiful shopping site.
You can see the shop list here→http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/ami/brands/floor_map.php

I was going to "take a walk, just take a look", but you can't.
Once I saw the price tag, I couldn't stop thinking " I should buy ".
In the end, we got a lot of items...What a dangerous place! Ushiku Daibutu (牛久大仏) was just standing and watching us...

We took lunch at food gallery. We ate Thai restaurant "Keawjai"' rice noodle, and Ichiya's ra-men noodle. Both were so nice.
Enjoy shopping and food!

















map
Website : http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/en/ami/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kumi-san,

Soogoye, we went there yesterday evening and it was very nice place, we enjoyed our trip.

thank you for posting other sites

Kumi said...

Hi, Tom-san!

I'm so happy to get your comment.
I'd like to go Ami outlet, again!
Have nice GW~~!