Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Learning English with your child (Kozure-English:子連れEnglish)

Fei told me a very nice English class which is called Kozure-English. I have joined the intermediate class since February. All members are mothers who keep learning English. Most of them are taking their children to the class, and the children play with their toys. Many of mothers had been abroad or wants to go abroad. The teacher is a Filipino woman who is so sweet, I like her very much. If you interested in the class, you can try one lesson for 500 yen.

Kozure- English (子連れEnglish)
Day and Time : every Friday, each class time will change every 4 months.
2010 April~
10:00~10:45 Intermediate (No2)
10:55 ~ 11:40 High level (No1)
11:50~ 12:30 Beginner (No3)
Fee : 2000 yen / month 
Place : Kasuga Kouminkan, Japanese tatami room (春日公民館、和室) Map
Contact : reiyuikeichan(at)docomo(dot)ne(dot)jp
or Me : tsukubamom(at)gmail(dot)com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kumi,

It's nice to see you've posted more! My friend visited me and stayed at my place for a week and I wasn't able to attend our English classes. I'll catch up after the GW. Hope to see you again!

Fei

Kumi said...

Hi, Fei!

Thank you for your comment and telling me about Kozure-English. I enjoy it very much. Now, I'm thinking I can join the Elizabeth's art school or not.
Have a good GW~!

Unknown said...

thank you for the information Kumi-san, my wife will attend the class next month

Kumi said...

Hi, Tom-san!

I'm glad to hear that your wife will come to the English class. I'd like to give her more information about the classes which mothers can enjoy with children, or which refresh mothers. For example, hot yoga, power yoga, and latin dance, boxercise.I will post about them later!