Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Akeno Genki Kan (あけの元気館)

I was born in Nagano where is surrounded by mountains, and has many hot springs. Though I like hot springs, I thought it might be dangerous for my super active 2 boys, so I haven't been public bath for a long time. My Korean friend told me very nice place. It is a little far from tsukuba, it takes about 40 minutes by car. Akeno Genki Kan has many training machine, tatami-restaurant, 20m pool, infant pool and jacuzzi, sauna and bath in hot springs. If you go to the pool, you have to put swimming wear and cap, even if it is baby.If your child is in a diaper, it can't use the 20m pool, but can use the infant pool and jacuzzi, both are filled with hot springs. (it is not hot). You can bring float to these pools, so we enjoyed swimming and taking hot springs with family. After swimming, you take off the swimming wear, and take a bath in hot springs (it is hot!)which is separated for man and woman . It has sauna and outdoor bath, I will recommend the outdoor bath.

Akeno Genki Kan (あけの元気館)
茨城県筑西市新井新田48-1
Open : 10:00~ 22:00
Closed : 2nd and 4th Wednesday
Fee : Adult 700 yen (If you have Ibaraki kids club card, it will be 600 yen.)
Child 300 yen ---3 year's old and over
You can check the photo in the website : http://www.city.chikusei.lg.jp/a-genki/index.html

No comments: