Tuesday, June 29, 2010

blueberry picking in Tsuchiura

Last week, we went to blueberry farm, Nakamura Nouen (中村農園) in Tsuchiura city. There are many kinds of blueberries in this farm, and they are grown without any use of pesticides. You can taste a lot, and choose your best blueberry.

Nakamura Nouen (中村農園) Map
You might better to make an appointment before picking, the phone number is 029-841-3759.
Fee : junior school child ~ adult 500 yen
elementary school child 300 yen
kindergarten and under no charge!
If you buy some picked blueberries as a souvenir, it costs 200 yen per 100g .


2 comments:

Nawahdah said...

Thanks a lot for the info...

I would like to take my family there ... but I have 2 questions
Are they open weekends??
And if I want call them, do they understand English??

Kumi said...

Hi, Nawahdah!
Thank you for reading my blog.
You can go bluberry farm on weekend.Unfortunately, I don't think they can speak English. But the owner is very kind so you can tell them in simple Japanese, you need to tell what the date you want to pick up, and what time and how many people. If you have children tell their age.

If it is difficult to tell in Japanese, please tell me. I will make an appointment instead of you.