Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nemophila















I went to Hitachi Kaihin Kouen (ひたち海浜公園) on May 2.
The blue flower Nemophila was full bloom, and covered the hill.
It was very beautiful.
Website :  http://www.hitachikaihin.go.jp/index.htm
If you take high way, go to the Tomobe(友部) junction, and take Ooarai(大洗) way. You will get off at Hitachi Kaihin Kouen(ひたち海浜公園) I.C. which is at the end of the high way.
Map














entrance fee :
400 yen (15 year's old ~ adult)
80 yen (child)

parking lot : 500 yen

It has amusement park.
free pass : 3000 yen
You can get some coupon on the website.
Print the coupon, and write address, and show it.

See the park map, you can find Nemophila at ⑦ area. It takes 25 minutes walk from the gate, or 10 minutes by bicycle which can be rented. Bicycle-rental fee is  300 yen / 3 hours. It is good season to ride a bicycle. We enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Gabriela Arenas said...

beautiful!!

Kumi said...

Thank you for leaving your comment!

Unknown said...

Hello, Kumi thanks for your blog it so useful for me. I just move to Ibaraki-ushiku and I try to learn the rouds here . I Think Tsukuba is a nice place to live and my kids like all the parks around here in ushiku it's so diferent than the others places I live before in Japan. Only we try to learn the shakes having quite every nights make me fill scare and also to my kids. We are looking for friends, if you know some body to wants to be friend I have 3 kids 6 y( girl)2 boys (8,10years) please contact to my mail add is fabi@bartolo-old.com. Than you very much.