Friday, January 18, 2008

French Sweets ARLES (アルル)

Last Christmas, my friend recommended me this cake shop. She said she usually buys some cake at ARLES(アルル) or La Cote 'd Azurl(コートダジュール). I bought Christmas cake in ARLES, the cake was decorated beautifully, and the taste was very nice. There are hand- made macaroon, marshmallow in the shop. I felt so happy to look at beautiful color, and pretty decoration. I'd like to go there again, but it is a little far from my apartment..

ARLES(アルル) Map

Tel: 029-857-7531
10:00~21:00
Closed: Monday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u know the bread shop near there, GURI GURI??? it is our fave 4 croissants!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Vivian!
Thank you for your comment! I checked Guri Guri bakery in the inter net. The picture of croissant looks good. I'd like to try it. Thank you!

Hafida said...

Hi,
The croissants of Guri Guri look really delicious.
I found a map of the shop here: http://www.gris-gris.jp/info.html

Thank you Vivian