Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pediatrician

The day before yesterday, my son vomited many times and had a fever. He had diarrhea and high fever next day. So we went to Shimizu Kodomo Clinic (清水こどもクリニック) . You can make an online appointment using the PC or cell phone. And check your turn on the inter net, you would go there if you become No.5 patient. You can also check waiting time on the inter net. Yesterday, I checked the waiting time, and it was within 10 minutes, so we went there directly with no appointment. He has American doctor's licence, so I think he speaks English. Thanks to his medicine, my son is getting better.


Simizu Kodomo Clinic (清水こどもクリニック) Map
tel: 029-860-2525
AM 8:50〜11:30、PM 3:00〜 6:00( reception desk )
AM 9:00〜11:00、PM 3:15〜 5:30 (on line appointment)
closed: Wednesday and Sunday

If you want your child to get
a vaccination, go there PM 2:00~3:00. You can make an appointment by phone if you like, but you can go there with no appointment. Flu vaccine : 3000 yen at your own charge.

I know only Simizu Kodomo Clinic. If you know the pediatrician doctor or a doctor of internal medicine, surgeon who speak English, please share the information!

2 comments:

Beebee said...

Shoji clinic in Yatabe is quite good. I have heard that Keiko^sensei is one of the best, if not the best, pediatricians out here in Tsukuba. She speaks English well. (her husband is the obstetrician there and also speaks fluent English)

Ochi clinic is another clinic for children, however, I am not sure if he is able to speak in English or not. It is said that he is quite friendly. I will be going there in a few months so I will let you know about it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Beebee!

Thank you for your good information.I'd like to up your comment about Shoji Clinic to the blog's front page. Is that O.K? I'm looking forward to your comment about Ochi Clinic.Thanks a lot!