Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hi

Hello, Moms and Children in Tsukuba! I 'm going to continue this blog. So happy to see you again!

Yesterday, my family and our friend went to Korean restaurant " Dorazi(どらじ)" . I thought everything tastes good and spicy, we enjoyed them. Then, suddenly, our friend said he is going to get married this June. My husband and I were so surprised that we lost the sense of taste after all. I'm so sorry to Dorazi chef, I'd like to come this restaurant again.

Today, I'd like to introduce the nice parks for children and seeing cherry blossom. Sorry, the Ohanami (お花見) season has passed, but you can enjoy the parks every season.

Otonuma Park (乙戸沼 公園) Map

It has 900 cherry blossom trees. There are pond, and some duck, swan. Children can play with big stone
equipment, slide, swing, etc..













------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hukuokazeki Sakura Park(福岡堰さくら公園) Map

There is very big playground equipment in the park. Ladder and roll slide might be dangerous for little children. I think it is for ages 3 and up. But little children can play some equipments and play with water in summer. There are fountain and little pond. You can see some pictures in the link web page.

6 comments:

NandL said...

Kumi!
I am so glad you are back!! It sounds like you are feeling better. Yeah!!!
Thank you for the great info on parks. We have got to go check those out sometime! :)
Laura...

Anonymous said...

Dear kumi-san,
Are you all right now ?
Welcome back!
I just wanted to thank you for the
huge amount of information about, kindergartens, daycare and preschools......I have used that information to tell people when they ask about such things.
Very useful! Thanks!!
Anna H.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Laura and Anna !
I'm so happy to see your comments!
I got second boy in my belly, and I had had morning sickness for a few months. Now,I'm 19 weeks pregnant, and I feel good everyday. Thank you for your concern!
I hope I can give more useful information to you and your friends.
Thank you so much.
Kumi

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back, Kumi! Hope you are feeling better these days. We'll have to catch up and meet in the park one day.

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Omedetou!!!
How nice !
Which clinic are you going to ?
Please take care of your health and enjoy your pregnancy.
It was a long long time ago but I loved being pregnant.
Anna H.

NandL said...

OOOOOOOOH, naruhodo ne! Congratulations!!!!
Laura...
P.S. We are having a girl, here. ;)