Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mont Saint Michel (モン・サン・ミシェル)


There is a very nice sweets shop which sells cream rolls (ロールケーキ) and cream puffs (シュークリーム) only.
The name is Mont Saint Michel (モン・サン・ミシェル) .
I bought a cream roll. The sponge was so light and fluffy. It tasted good egg. The cream was not so sweet, it goes well with the sponge.

When I went the shop, the cream puffs were sold out. I will try it next time~.









Mont Saint Michel (モン・サン・ミシェル)
closed : irregular It might be better to call the shop before you go.
つくば市春日2-8-3
Map
029-855-0506

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend the roll cake with FRUITS!!! But every time I went it was closed, aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I was so frustrated b/c I was SOOo in the mood to eat some cream puff, etc but could not.

The cake shop Con Fuoco has lovellly roll cake (fruits) too! And Mistral in Tsuchiura has cheesy tasting roll cake. Or Magnolia in Takezono has super reasonable roll cake at 600yen a pop!

BB

Anonymous said...

Hi, BB!
Wow,you know a lot of sweets shops! I will try fruits roll cake next time, and I should go other shops.I love Magnolia, too, but I haven't tried the roll cake.
Thank you for your information!!