Monday, July 27, 2009

Lake Side Tsukuba

We went to the "Lake Side Tsukuba" swimming pool. It has running water pool, 2 big slide, and infant pool. The entrance fee is a little bid expensive, but it is not so crowded, I felt very confortable. My two sons, 10months boy and 4 years boy enjoyed running water pool very much. Take your float and beach ball if you have.














Lake Side Tsukuba Map
Open : 9:00~17:00 July 18~ August 31 It is closed on a rainy day.
Fee : Adult 900 yen, elementary and junior high schoolers 500 yen, kids 3 years and older : 300 yen
website : http://www.lakeside-tsukuba.e-tsukuba.jp/index.htm

2 comments:

NandL said...

Awesome! We should meet there sometime. If I can ever get out of the house at a decent time, that is... *sigh*
^-^
Laura H...

kumi said...

Hi, Laura!
Thank you for your comment! I chechked your blog, and saw the recent picture. Your smile is very sweet, and Jessica became very big, beautiful girl!I want to see you someday..